India Infrastructure publishes multi-client research reports in the areas of energy, transportation, urban infrastructure, telecommunications, and infrastructure finance. Our reports are acknowledged as high-quality, user-friendly, up-to-date, accurate and comprehensive sources of information. They range from sector overviews (Power in India, for example) to more intensive studies of segments and sub-segments (like Transmission of Power).
We undertake client-specific projects with a clearly defined scope. The areas of research could be:
- Business Environment & Planning Support: Macro-economic assessment, regulatory environment assessment, policy outlook
- Market and Opportunity Assessment: Industry analysis, market sizing and assessment, market entry strategies, location assessment, vendor identification, segment outlook and projections
- Technology Landscape: Technology trends, and assessment of existing and emerging technologies.
Regular Research Support
We offer research support designed to meet regular and repeat information requirements. These could be weekly, monthly or quarterly reports on any aspect of the infrastructure sectors and could cover multiple geographies. Examples include monthly updates and analysis on road sector developments, airport passenger traffic, etc.; quarterly updates and analysis on infrastructure projects in the pipeline, policy developments in the solar sector, power tariffs, cargo movement, etc.; weekly updates and analysis on power regulations, project performance in the solar sector, fuel prices, water sector, etc.
Analyst Time Block Package
Analyst time is offered in blocks of 100 or 250 hours (to be used in a defined period) for short and quick turnaround research support. Examples include project profiles, upcoming water sector projects in a particular region, substation capacity addition in the past two years, company profiles, sector-wise new projects announced in the past one month, etc.
- Highly qualified full-time professionals from premier institutes
- Dedicated global research team
- Network of senior industry experts to support the core team
- Senior professionals with two decades of industry experience
- In-house archive of sector information and data on projects and companies spanning the past decade and a half
For queries related to research reports
please send an email to email@example.com
or call us at +91 11 41034600, 41034601.