Sekura Roads to acquire Thrissur Expressway

Sekura Roads is set to acquire Thrissur Expressway Limited (TEL) from KMC Constructions for Rs 8 billion. Currently, KMC Infratech holds around a 90 per cent stake in the 28 km long TEL, with China Railway 18th Bu­reau Group Corporation Limited holding the remaining 10 per cent. Es­ta­blished in 2009, TEL was formed for the implementation of the Vadak­kancherry-Thrissur Six Laning Highway Project.