Snapshots from the 6th edition of our conference on Legal Issues in Infrastructure held on October 04, 2023, at Le Meridien, New Delhi.
The conference aimed to understand the legal issues across infrastructure sectors, analyse the impact of recent initiatives and discuss future reforms that could help address the issues.
We thank all our speakers, delegates, and sponsors for sharing their knowledge and experience and making this conference a huge success!
• Balasubramanian, Indian Ports Association
• NIRANJAN BEHERA, Tata Projects
• Kanupriya Bhargava, IRIS Legal
• Lilanand Chaudhary, Rodic Consultants Private Limited
• Sandiip Chaudaury, HCC
• Anurag Dwivedi, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co
• Yogesh Gupta, Larsen & Toubro
• Jerath Sarika, TATA Power
• AJAY KHARBANDA, GMR Group
• Kanhayya Kulkarni, Consulting Engineers Group Ltd.
• Iram Majid, Indian Institute Of Arbitration and Mediation|
• DR, Sunil Mittal KALPATARU PROJECTS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
• Prabakaran Narayanasamy, AECOM
• S Ravi Shankar, Law Senate
• Geetu Singh, KPMG India
• Pramod Singh, India Power
• Avnit Singh, Ministry of Law and Justice
• Kushal Sinha, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co
• Mayuri Vats, Noida International Airport
• Anil Xavier, Indian Institute Of Arbitration and Mediation
• Sandhya Yadav, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd
• Rajesh Banga, Central Public Works Department, Govt. of India
• santosh shukla, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI)
Organised by: Indian Infrastructure Magazine
Legal Partners: Law Senate & Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co
Supported by: IRIS Legal