Highlights from our programme on Digitalisation of Water Infrastructure held today at The Lalit, New Delhi.
The mission of this event was to discuss the new and emerging solutions being explored for water network management, highlight their benefits, and identify challenges in their implementation. The event also looked at the deployment of technological solutions like digital twins, SCADA, etc. for achieving the target of 24×7 water supply in the country.
We thank our speakers, sponsors and delegates for making this programme successful!
- P. Hari Babu, Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
- Snehalkumar Bokare, Bentley Systems
- Kamalakannan Thiruvadi, Bentley Systems
- Dr. M. Dhinadhayalan, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- D. Thara, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- S.K Dahiya, Public Health Engineering Department Haryana
- Dr. Ajit Salvi, Municipal Corporation Of Greater Mumbai (Mcgm)
- Dheeraj Kaushik, Tata Consulting Engineers Limited
- Ajinkya Lokhande, Bentley Systems
- Prasenjit Mukherjee, JWIL INFRA LIMITED
- Prashant Singh Thakur, WSP in India
- Alok K. Brara, Indian Infrastructure Magazine
In association with: Bentley Systems