Allcargo Logistics concludes deal to sell part of its logistics parks business

Allcargo Logistics has concluded a deal to sell a part of its logistics parks business to Blackstone. This is in line with the agreement signed earlier, which has now been consummated with the signing of the share purchase agreement. As part of the deal, Blackstone will own 90 per cent of these logistics parks while the remaining 10 per cent will be held by Allcargo Logistics and will get demerged into TransIndia Realty under the ongoing demerger scheme.