Caterpillar has announced the addition of two Next Gen products into its portfolio of integrated solutions on display at CII EXCON 2022. The Cat® 303 CR Mini Excavator and Cat 120 GC Motor Grader will help deepen the company’s presence in the infrastructure, mining, and energy sectors in India.
The new Cat 303 Mini Hex and Cat 120 GC Motor Grader were displayed alongside some of Caterpillar’s existing range of products including excavators, motor graders, wheel loaders, backhoe loaders and skid steer loaders.
“The Cat 303 Mini Hex launched at EXCON is designed to perform in any challenging condition and terrain where our customers are focused on getting the job done profitably, efficiently and safely,” said Amit Bansal, director of sales in Caterpillar’s Building Construction Products Division. “Caterpillar has an integrated portfolio of machines, services and technologies, that support end-to-end sustainable solutions for our customers.”
Highlights of Cat 303 CR mini excavator:
- Cat 303 CR Mini Excavator fitted with Cat 1 turbo engine developing gross power of upto18.4 KW @ 2400 rpm.
- Meets EU Stage V emission standards, offers ‘stick steer & cruise control travel’
- Next Generation LCD monitor controls that provide easy to read machine
- Comes with standard features such as Product Link™ systems that track and transmit crucial operating data via VisionLink® to help improve fleet
- Equipped with Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) & Tip Over Protection Structure (TOPS) certified canopy as per ISO standards along with other safety
“The newly launched Cat 120 GC Motor Grader and the range of integrated customer solutions on display at the exhibition are built with foresight and technology to help our customers find the optimum solution for high productivity. They aim to extend beyond customers’ expectations and demands,” said Mukul Dixit, director of sales and marketing in Caterpillar’s Global Construction and Infrastructure Division.
Highlights of Cat 120 GC motor grader:
- The new Cat 120 GC Motor Grader is configured with some of the industry-defining features combined with reliable performance and cost-efficient owning and operating.
- Works on low cost-per-hour operation mechanism to enhance fuel savings with standard features such as ECO
- Easy machine servicing with grouped filter locations, extended maintenance cycles, cab comfort options, and simple-to-operate, quick and accurate hydraulic controls.
- Increased productivity, improved fuel efficiency and increased Designed with customer preferences in mind while providing customization of the machine for specific uses.
Caterpillar also announced, ‘Aftermarket Performance Customer Value Agreements’ (CVAs), to support hassle-free service to customers at any point in the machine lifecycle to help maximize machine performance and utilization. This CVA includes dealer technician support using genuine Cat parts for certain planned maintenance and fluid health management to help identify issues before they cause unexpected downtime. Customers will also have access to helpful machine data and insights which are just one click away – available 24/7 from customers’ mobile phone. Customers can contact their dealer to know more about CVAs and other offers.
With 2021 sales and revenues of $51.0 billion, Caterpillar Inc. is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, off-highway diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. For nearly 100 years, we’ve been helping customers build a better, more sustainable world and are committed and contributing to a reduced-carbon future. Our innovative products and services, backed by our global dealer network, provide exceptional value that helps customers succeed. Caterpillar does business on every continent, principally operating through three primary segments – Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation – and providing financing and related services through our Financial Products segment. Visit us at caterpillar.com or join the conversation on our social media channels.
About Caterpillar India:
Caterpillar has been active in India since the 1930s. Today, together with our dealers, we employ more than 11,000 people in India, representing nearly every part of Caterpillar’s business. Our India presence includes state-of-the art manufacturing facilities, high tech research and development, as well as numerous global support organizations. Caterpillar employees, dealers and facilities are located at hundreds of locations to serve and support our customers and respond quickly to their needs. To know more visit https://www.caterpillar.com/india
Media Contact Information
Name: Sathish GP
Title: Communications Representative, Global Government & Corporate Affairs Mobile: +91 9971533785