The mission of this webinar was to discuss the emerging cyber security requirements in the oil and gas sector in light of recent events as well as the potential IT-OT networking solutions.
The panel included:
- Anirudh Chand, Director, Solutions Engineering – APJ, Tripwire
- Ram Chandra, Chief Manager, GAIL India Limited
- Santosh Kalmath, Solution Sales Director, India & South East Asia, Belden Inc.
- Suresh Nambiar, Chief General Manager, Strategic Information Systems, Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Buddhavarapu Paparaju, Group General Manager (E&T) and Head – Operational Technology, Corporate Infocom Services, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Dr Rahul Rastogi, General Manager, IT Services Department, Engineers India Limited
- Neha Taneja, Lead, Cybersecurity, Cairn – Oil and Gas
The panel deliberated on:
- What are the emerging cyber security requirements in the oil and gas industry?
- What are the potential IT-OT networking solutions?
- What are the key issues and challenges?
- What are the best practices and promising new technologies?
For more details, please contact:
+91 73032 77006