MoU signed with AAI to develop civilian air terminal at Halwara airbase

The Punjab government has entered into an MoU with the Airports Authority of India (AAI) to develop a new civilian international air terminal at the Halwara air force station near Ludhiana. The airport will be implemented through a joint venture (JV) company which will be formed with AAI holding a majority stake of 51 per cent and the state government owning the remaining 49 per cent stake through the Greater Ludhiana Development Authority.

GET ACCESS TO OUR ARTICLES

Enter your email address