VIL signs new network equipment contracts worth $1.4 billion

VIL has finalised new network equipment supply contracts worth $1.3 billion-$1.4 billion. Of this, European equipment vendors Nokia and Ericsson will together meet roughly 65 per cent of VIL’s network gear requirements. The remaining 35 per cent will be met by Chinese equipment vendors Huawei and ZTE.