GR Infraprojects Limited sells two road projects to IDFC Alternatives

GR Infraprojects Limited has sold two of its road projects – the Jodhpur-Pali four-laning highway project (National Highway [NH]-65) and Shillong Bypass two-laning road project (NH-40 and NH-44) to IDFC Alternatives’ India Infrastructure Fund II. GR Infraprojects Limited has sold a 74 per cent stake in each of the two road assets to the IDFC fund. The fund will acquire the remaining 26 per cent in the assets upon completion of certain closing requirements as per the terms and conditions of the agreement.